Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Badalassi jacket photos.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
More of the tobacco badalassi, really love this leather. It still smells so nice after 4 months and it's still the richest shade of brown I own

View attachment 303846

View attachment 303844

View attachment 303843

View attachment 303847

View attachment 303845
must have missed when you got this. It's excellent. California finally getting some real jacket weather past few days. I've been force wearing a lot of my stuff until now, but jeez, the layers are coming now (I know, real wimpy out here in Socal. Was 90 degrees 6 days ago LOL)

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
must have missed when you got this. It's excellent. California finally getting some real jacket weather past few days. I've been force wearing a lot of my stuff until now, but jeez, the layers are coming now (I know, real wimpy out here in Socal. Was 90 degrees 6 days ago LOL)

It's been about 4 months, it was at JL for a month for alteration and mouton collar placement. Yes, this leather is definitely something else. The smell is also much nicer compared to my shinki jacket. It's going to get a little rainy here so I'll get to walk about in the rain for a bit too. That's good news for us and I hope we get more rain and cooler weather for the next few weeks. You can get your shearling out for sure lol

dlite90

Familiar Face
Do tanneries do tours?
After the shutdown I’d like to visit Tuscany and look around. I could get back into my Italian studies. Flights from NYC to northern Italy* have always been amazingly cheap.

*Tuscany is not strictly considered “northern Italy” by the Italians but it’s pretty far north

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Do tanneries do tours?
After the shutdown I’d like to visit Tuscany and look around.
Last summer I wanted to visit the Badalassi Carlo Tannery but they were not open for visitors.
5436D5FB-68D0-40B1-B2BC-A7C879115A92.jpeg

There are lots of other tanneries of course but at the time I couldn't find one that was open for tours, I think because of the Covid situation.

You could look into the Tempesti Tannery, I believe they used to do tours (pre-covid)

Moostyle

New in Town
Photos are used on other threads already. Wanted to upload the photos for this thread as well for other members/lurkers who might be interested in the badalassi leather. Aero STF Bootlegger in Tobacco Badalassi after having a removable tan mouton collar placed

View attachment 303327
View attachment 303326
View attachment 303320
Oh man I am so happy I managed to search for and find this thread because I was really sturggling to really get a feel for what Badalassi Tobacco looks like and yours and everyone's photos have really helped me out. Plus your leather jacket is a real beauty and has a great silhouette and fit! I hope I can get something that fits me as well as yours and I am really interested in the Ridley, I just need to decide whether I want a Dark Seal Vicenza or a Badalassi Tobacco. :)

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Oh man I am so happy I managed to search for and find this thread because I was really sturggling to really get a feel for what Badalassi Tobacco looks like and yours and everyone's photos have really helped me out. Plus your leather jacket is a real beauty and has a great silhouette and fit! I hope I can get something that fits me as well as yours and I am really interested in the Ridley, I just need to decide whether I want a Dark Seal Vicenza or a Badalassi Tobacco. :)

you are most welcome. I moved the jacket on, it fits one size too big in me so it's now in the hands of a good friend who wears the jacket better than I ever could. the Ridley is such a cool piece, you can't go wrong with the dark seal Vicenza or the tobacco badalassi since it will only look better with wear. if you live in a fairly moderate climate without rain then the Badalassi will be good to you but if you live where there's plenty of rain then the Vicenza will be better for that

Moostyle

New in Town
you are most welcome. I moved the jacket on, it fits one size too big in me so it's now in the hands of a good friend who wears the jacket better than I ever could. the Ridley is such a cool piece, you can't go wrong with the dark seal Vicenza or the tobacco badalassi since it will only look better with wear. if you live in a fairly moderate climate without rain then the Badalassi will be good to you but if you live where there's plenty of rain then the Vicenza will be better for that
Thanks man I actually ended up with the best of both worlds... high-end horsehide with Tobacco colouring https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/simmons-bilt.103319/page-4#post-2896431 :)

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The brands that uses Badalassi leather are Aero, BK and Thedi to my knowledge. Are there any other brands currently using Badalassi leather? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm