Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bean Boots and Maine Hunting Shoes--sizes 8 and 7 LADIES!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
I have two classic pairs of LADIES shoes to pass on today--a pair of Maine Hunting Shoes and a pair of Bean Boots!

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA;International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers!

1) LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoe. Ladies Size 7.

You know just what these are, and, hopefully, so does she--the classic LL Bean Maine Hunting Shoe! Perfect for Spring wear and now eminently desirable these have some minor wear to the heels and soles, as shown, and some creasing to the tongue, as shown. As such, they're in Very Good/Excellent condition.

Made in Maine, USA--of course! These are a size 7 L (LADIES).

Asking just $35, or offer, boxed and shipped in the USA.

Please PM with interest and offers!

2) LL Bean Bean Boot. Ladies Size 8.

The newer version of the classic Maine Hunting Shoe, the Bean Boot has enjoyed a huge resurgence of popularity on college campuses nationwide, leading to their being sold out this time last year! This pair is designed to be reminiscent of a classic boat shoe, with thick leather laces circumnavigating the shoe for a tight fit, if desired. These have some minor wear to their classic chain soles, and so are in Very Good/Excellent condition.

Made in Maine, USA, these are size 8 LADIES.

Asking just $35, or offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner