Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beautiful gent's CHURCHES brogues (you heard it right!!)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
FORSALE064-1.jpg

Probably the last of my summer clearance. These brogues are all set for walking in the Autumn leaves!!

Rarely used fine English Churches, full brogues in burnished "Sandlewood Polished Binder." RRP usually £350 (GBP). Churches are one of the finest manufacturers of premium English shoes in the world today.

These custom grade leather GRAFTON'S (the model) take around 8 weeks to make by hand, from carving to stitching to burnishing and polishing on a Northamptonshire last. Lined with beautiful glove leather, they will mould to your feet.

http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/produ...=6&shoeID=50&selectedSizeID=0&selectedFitID=0

Signed and numbered by the craftsman who made them, they are between a UK 8.5 and 9. Measurements are 4 1/2" across and 12" in length (measured on the leather sole. (* trees not included).

PRICE: £85 (GBP). + actual postage

Currency Exchange on www.xe.com

PM me if interested...please.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Off to Ebay.

The *special* TFL price offer is now gone, as there was no serious interest. These lovely crafted English shoes are now off to Ebay.

***And SOLD***

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart