Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beautifully Random

"Beautifully Random"

So tell me. I'm listening, I'm watching and learning. In other words, I'm open and accepting, as I hope you'll be to my own ramblings. Beautifully random. There's a chaos in my organization. Yes, I keep things in a row, though I never promised they'd be linear. I let the train of thought ride on roller coaster tracks, slicing the wind and dividing the night in equal portions. Those halves belong to the enlightened, but their names escape me. They're beautifully random.

They've told me I'm here for a reason. I'm here. I'm there. There is here when I'm there, and here is there. The yin-yang perception of space. There is no definitive direction, perhaps, just the places I belong. Beautifully random.

If I exist for a reason, have I begun to fill the prescription? Have I found the cure for the void that God believed was in the world before my arrival? Along the way I'm paid handsomely in breaths. I suppose I'm being paid in advance - I've surely taken more than I've given. No, I don't mean in materialistic ways, just in abstract ways. Beautifully random.

I want to embody my potential. I want the outside to reflect the inside, but it's my human flaws that seek this clear water reflection. I may just be the book often spoken about, the cover of which purposely hides the contents, so that each turning page shimmers in pleasant surprises. There is no foretelling of chapters that lie ahead, but instead a guarantee that they'll be beautifully random.

Gilbey

One of the Regulars
Random and beautiful is the mystery of our existence,
Neither by choice did we come into being.
As we find ourselves thrusted in its activities,
Involving ourselves in a system we fall in.
And grasping the understanding through the natural.
We learn to adapt the ways that make it so,
As we sojourn this pathway so temporal.
For unknowingly we came, and unknowingly we'll leave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace