Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beauty Marks

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab

Tifa

Familiar Face

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
AnnaStenNana.jpg

Anna Sten http://stirredstraightup.blogspot.com

Lenore

Practically Family
Okay.. Bump!

I wanted some advice from you all. I have a beauty mark above my lip. Oh okay, it's a freckle... It's just dark enough to been seen through my makeup... so I darken it with a dark brown liquid liner. I'm considering asking my husband's favorite tattoo artist to darken it for me to save me the trouble of daily marking (and heaven help me if it smears!) I've been considering this for months now but wanted to know what you ladies think. Should I just bite the bullet?

pineapplefruitcake

One of the Regulars
I have a lot of freckles on my face and one particularly large one on my left cheek under my eye. It shows up through my makeup so sometimes i darken it with pencil and sometimes i just wipe away the foundation over it. I've always felt i looked really odd when my face is covered by foundation and my freckles dont show, somehow it makes my face look flat, so i usually try to let them show through as well :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner