Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beaver Brand impressions?

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
You might consider expanding your horizon!

20211226_024842.jpg

Thanks for the reply . When I bought it , I was thinking that the quality of vintage hats are much better than today's,,at least that's what I've been told . So ,I know that Beaver brand are not the " top shelf" of western style and fedoras. But ,I was hoping that the felt would be better than today's in the same range like like %x vintage would be better than 5x new. I'm a rookie at this . I've bought at least over 10 vintage fedoras, different brands. I just hope that a few of them are high quality ,,,we will see as I explore . ,,,,BUT ,and I mean a big BUTT ,my wife has had it with me buying hats !!!!! That's why I branched out to western style,she said that I need to quit buying fedoras. Well, now I've bought 2 western hats !!! A 1950's Emerson brand Open Road clone,which is shaped in the fedora style, and now this Beaver Brand cowboy hat . Silly rabbit ,tricks are for kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy