Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beck 666 Vintage Cafe Racer Jacket size 40 like new

Entropic Thunder

New in Town
Beck Arnley model 666 vintage cafe racer jacket in black. From sometime in the 70s after Arnley parts supply company bought out Beck. Same great pattern, with the beautiful art deco Talon main zip. Size 40, fits like a slim medium but not if you have a gut, it’s slim through the waist and chest but generous in the shoulders and the shoulder gussets make it very easy to wear. One of the nice things is the shoulder gussets are still neatly tucked away and the elastic is intact, and not stretched so they conform back to their intended shape and they aren’t all blown out like most gussets become over the decades. This is what used to be called a racing shirt and the sizing is literal so size 40 means 40 inch chest measurement. I wear a size 40 typically and it fits me with a t shirt zipped but looks cooler unzipped anyway. This thing is made for riding, it has high armholes and sleeves rotated forward. This makes the jacket look amazing in my opinion. Nice clean steerhide leather still honestly needs breaking in. Very little patina to speak of, maybe one or two spots where the brown undercoat shows through from where a guy wore it once or twice in the 70s and then forgot it in the closet. It’s genuinely as close to new as a vintage cafe jacket gets. The only thing to note is that the embroidered label is a little faded, like the dye ran out of it over the years somehow. I’d never sell this if I didn’t already have an older horsehide beat to hell version, I just can’t justify two of them anymore and I’m trying to pair back my collection but it does sting letting this one go even though I never wore it because I didn’t want to disturb it’s pristine condition. No point having this stuff just hanging in the closet when someone else could use it. All zippers are in perfect working order, the liner is perfect and clean. Absolutely no smells or issues whatsoever.

Asking $450 shipped paypal friends and family

Measurements
Pit to Pit - 20”
Hem - 18.5”
Shoulders - 18”
Length - 26”
Sleeve length - 25.5”

Also have a buco j-100 and a Taubers horsehide cafe racer up for sale in roughly the same size 38/40 medium.

Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0901.jpeg
    IMG_0901.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0902.jpeg
    IMG_0902.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0903.jpeg
    IMG_0903.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0904.jpeg
    IMG_0904.jpeg