Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Belts! BWeiss Leather Super Beast sz36, Studio D'Artisan sz34

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
I went a bit nuts buying belts. I love them, but something has to go. The BWeiss hurts especially bad, as I ordered it a size too big. As the name implies, it's a beastly black teacore leather. From the site:
"The Super Beast is born from Hermann Oak 19/21oz grade 1 carving sides. They are hand cut due to the thickness! Each belt is over 1/4" thick and will form to the shape of your body like no other belt out there. It will NEVER fold, rip, break or let you down. Each belt is covered for life on hardware and fasteners. The quick release buckle is featured in the photos, they are made of solid brass in Japan and are the finest quick release out there. You can also select from the sold brass English point or the Solid brass Antique roller. Both of the latter are made right in the USA."

I'd keep it if the flappy extra length didn't mock me my mistake every time I tried to wear it. $100 shipped PPFF ConUs
C6ADE2EC-A612-4CEC-8A67-6338C3B1FA61.jpeg

The other belt is a brown SDA. Fits great on my 33/34" waist, but sadly I was trying to match my brown Flat Head jacket, and another belt I ordered at the same time was a close match. $75 shipped PPFF ConUs
608234F1-BEA7-4EE4-B2F3-ED2C99BB24A0.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner