Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besame cosmetics

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
Did you get a delivery date or just a notice with a tracking number that tells you that the Status is , Billing information received. Oh no I'm turning into a junkie too :eek:

I did not get a delivery date. I got an email with a tracking number on the 7th. Nothing yet however.

I have worn out a path on the rug leading to the door...

Mostly for me I don't want that box sitting out in 100 degree weather......or rain. :rage:

Inky

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
I did not get a delivery date. I got an email with a tracking number on the 7th. Nothing yet however.

I have worn out a path on the rug leading to the door...

Mostly for me I don't want that box sitting out in 100 degree weather......or rain. :rage:

Desi, have you checked ups.com with your tracking number? That usually will tell me the status of my delivery (like i have my retro keds coming from amazon today - woohoo!)

the man in brown and i have a hot and stead weekday relationship going on. he just doesn't know it.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Inky said:
Desi, have you checked ups.com with your tracking number? That usually will tell me the status of my delivery (like i have my retro keds coming from amazon today - woohoo!)

the man in brown and i have a hot and stead weekday relationship going on. he just doesn't know it.

I tried the tracking number and it just tells me that it was shipped and billed. :(:(:( nothing else.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
Thanks Desi , it tells me the same thing and of course sitting in the heat is what worries me too. We'll both be nervous wrecks by the time it arrives.

Seriously, those lipsticks can go south in a matter of minutes...

Golly..this is going to turn into the #@!%^&$ thread soon! LOL :rage:

Inky

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
I tried the tracking number and it just tells me that it was shipped and billed. :(:(:( nothing else.

that's unusual but i had that happen to me with an order from another company once. it's like it wasn't getting scanned at all.

i hope yours gets there soon - i am sure they were crazy with shipping things out. I placed an order on the 8th and I imagine it will be late in coming too.

BTW, I wore the navy eyeshadow this weekend - dark and sultry, and also tried the 1930's mascara. It was "okay." I liked the smaller brush, compared to some of the volumizing mascara brushes on the market now, and my lashes were very soft and not clumpy at all, but it didn't do much in the way of length or thickness to my stick-straight medium length dark lashes. It's an okay daytime look.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Inky said:
that's unusual but i had that happen to me with an order from another company once. it's like it wasn't getting scanned at all.

i hope yours gets there soon - i am sure they were crazy with shipping things out. I placed an order on the 8th and I imagine it will be late in coming too.

BTW, I wore the navy eyeshadow this weekend - dark and sultry, and also tried the 1930's mascara. It was "okay." I liked the smaller brush, compared to some of the volumizing mascara brushes on the market now, and my lashes were very soft and not clumpy at all, but it didn't do much in the way of length or thickness to my stick-straight medium length dark lashes. It's an okay daytime look.

I know they are probably backed up.. but I ordered mine pretty early on in the sale. I have been having nightmares that they ran out of stuff because they took too many orders and I wont get what I ordered.

I think I am also driving my family crazy.. I must seem so off my rocker worrying about a bunch of makeup when there are gas prices and the economy and wars in Georgia etc.

But... being a girl has its own issues...and this is my therapy.

Audrey Horne

Practically Family
Desi and Goldwyn Girl, I ordered mine on 8/1 and it arrived on 8/8. I live about an hour south of their offices. I hope that helps give you some idea of when yours should arrive :)

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Audrey Horne said:
Desi and Goldwyn Girl, I ordered mine on 8/1 and it arrived on 8/8. I live about an hour south of their offices. I hope that helps give you some idea of when yours should arrive :)

Well, I just looked at my tracking number again, apparently it was rescheduled for delivery. It should be arriving tomorrow...

It actually has locations from where it was scanned now.. before it had no information.

So, good news is I get it tomorrow. Bad news, I haven't even heard about the second ordered I placed two days into the sale.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
My order was scheduled to arrive tomorrow, imagine my excitement when I saw the UPS truck just 20 minutes ago!!

I am awe struck over these items, not only did they send me 2 free gifts in the form of vanilla lip glaze, they sent me an extra dusting powder! they were out of the vanity in light, which I ordered, so they sent me dark and credited my account $6, I don't mind that though, it's beautiful, and if I'm feeling up to it I can scoop out the contents I cannot use and refill it.

the only thing that was missing, was in my enchanting lipstick set (red), the Nior Red was completely out of the tube! the tube is there, and it looks as though there was lipstick in it, but it was taken out. so I emailed the company and expressed my satisfaction with their products, but asked if they had any left, if they could send it in my next shipment and I would gladly send them the empty tube that was in the set.

time to go play!!!

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
ShesSoVaVaVoom said:
My order was scheduled to arrive tomorrow, imagine my excitement when I saw the UPS truck just 20 minutes ago!!

I am awe struck over these items, not only did they send me 2 free gifts in the form of vanilla lip glaze, they sent me an extra dusting powder! they were out of the vanity in light, which I ordered, so they sent me dark and credited my account $6, I don't mind that though, it's beautiful, and if I'm feeling up to it I can scoop out the contents I cannot use and refill it.

the only thing that was missing, was in my enchanting lipstick set (red), the Nior Red was completely out of the tube! the tube is there, and it looks as though there was lipstick in it, but it was taken out. so I emailed the company and expressed my satisfaction with their products, but asked if they had any left, if they could send it in my next shipment and I would gladly send them the empty tube that was in the set.

time to go play!!!

When did you place your order? I love that dusting powder....it smells really nice.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
desi_de_lu_lu said:
When did you place your order? I love that dusting powder....it smells really nice.

8/1, and I placed another order on 8/8, hopefully that gets here soon!

I've never seen how small their lipsticks were before, they're cute, almost remind me of the samples I used to get from AVON in the mini tubes, but I don't know that I would have gone as overboard as I did had it not been for the blow out sale.

I may try to find a light compact, and the crimson rouge, because now I feel I need them to complete my new collection!

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
What a mess

Well, I got an email from Maria saying that one of my orders didn't go through. (And it was charged to my account) But then I looked and the order number she gave me wasn't even MY order number.

Anyone out there with the online order number 000010284 ?

PM me.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
question ladys!

I wore the red lipliner over a bit of chapstick and red hot red lipstick, and found it extremely drying, and it wore off, and had to be reapplied about every 30 mintues or I looked like I had just liner on with some red lip tint. any helpful hints you ladies might have for this problem, I've red through past posts and noticed a lot of you said it had very good staying power, am I doing something wrong?

mackenzie

Familiar Face
Inky said:

Yes I got that to. but I liked it, I'm blesses with really long eyelashes, and I hate it when they get clumpy from the mascara. I just use my eyelash curler before. and I read somewhere that for thickness you are supposed to do layers with this 30's one.

Inky

One Too Many
mackenzie said:
Yes I got that to. but I liked it, I'm blesses with really long eyelashes, and I hate it when they get clumpy from the mascara. I just use my eyelash curler before. and I read somewhere that for thickness you are supposed to do layers with this 30's one.

I will try that mackenzie, thank you! I did two layers, I guess I need more :)

Lucky you with the lashes, I always envied my younger brother, he got the goods in the eyelash department. But I'm cuter. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner