Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besame cosmetics

Inky

One Too Many
Vix Vixen said:
besame2.jpg

That is pretty darn clever!! Now that I have THREE new Besame lipsticks (and lord help me, I nearly ordered something else today but stopped myself!!), I will remember this clever tip when I have an empty tube!

Inky

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
They're at it again. Order $50 worth of stuff and get the free rose moisture lotion. (which is yummy by the way)

AND a free vanilla or chocolate lip glaze.

I bet they come up with something else by Sunday (the last day of the sale).

That vanity case is great folks, and I think they only have dark left for $7, it's quite large, even if you only used the shadows (beige, brown and black).

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Inky said:
AND a free vanilla or chocolate lip glaze.

I bet they come up with something else by Sunday (the last day of the sale).

That vanity case is great folks, and I think they only have dark left for $7, it's quite large, even if you only used the shadows (beige, brown and black).

I can't wait to get my hands on that vanity case. My husband is standing UPS watch right now.. :D

So, tell me more about the vanity case, so I may live vicariously through you until mine gets here. :rolleyes:

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
Has anyone received a tracking number or shipping information from them. I have emailed twice and had no response. I really don't want the package sitting outside for hours when it's 110 degrees.

I ordered mine Monday August 1st and I got my tracking number yesterday.

If they didn't email you the tracking number, chances are they haven't shipped it yet Goldwyn Girl. I am in the same predicament, 100 degree weather AND monsoons..

:( good luck!

RetroQueen

Familiar Face
goldwyn girl said:
Has anyone received a tracking number or shipping information from them. I have emailed twice and had no response. I really don't want the package sitting outside for hours when it's 110 degrees.

It may take them a while to ship. In the most recent email they sent, it said:

"Shipping News: Please take into account due to the high volume of orders
packages may take up to an additional 6 days to ship."

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
RetroQueen said:
It may take them a while to ship. In the most recent email they sent, it said:

"Shipping News: Please take into account due to the high volume of orders
packages may take up to an additional 6 days to ship."

It makes sense, since they probably had the bum's rush after they announced the new lower prices.

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
I ordered mine August 2nd. I understand that they are busy and shipping will take longer I just get annoyed when I receive no response at all.
RetroQueen,lucky gal you even got a message about the shipping time's.
:eek:fftopic: desi_de_lu_lu, we got some of your monsoon yesterday, took an hour and a half to drive 7 miles, everywhere was flooded

RetroQueen

Familiar Face
goldwyn girl said:
I ordered mine August 2nd. I understand that they are busy and shipping will take longer I just get annoyed when I receive no response at all.
RetroQueen,lucky gal you even got a message about the shipping time's.

I think they sent it to their newsletter subscribers. You can sign up here:

http://www.besamecosmetics.com/home/newsletterInit2.php

And I COMPLETELY understand the frustration about not getting a response. I am having a problem right now with another company not responding to my emails. :(

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
goldwyn girl said:
:eek:fftopic: desi_de_lu_lu, we got some of your monsoon yesterday, took an hour and a half to drive 7 miles, everywhere was flooded

aww.. sorry about that... :eek: I know what lake Tucson looks like after a heavy monsoon rain.. I can't imagine what Lake Vegas would look like..... plus more traffic.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Inky said:
Here's a picture of mine - it's the "light" shade even though I am more of a medium, I still figured it was worth it.

2744688188_112ccfe8c7.jpg

did you get any puffs or applicators or anything with the vanity case?

those shadows look rich... is that a concealer i see?

Inky

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
did you get any puffs or applicators or anything with the vanity case?

those shadows look rich... is that a concealer i see?

The top left item is a concealer, then powder, rouge and the shadows on the bottoms. I already have the beige and brown and have been using them daily - i like them very much. I use the Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion and they stay on ALL day long, even after my sweaty swing dance class.

They did send me some rouge and powder puffs along with my order.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
goldwyn girl said:

I got my tracking number, but nothing has been sent yet, so I actually called Besame (I believe they are only there certain days of the week) and was told that my order should be here on Tuesday. I wanted to ask if I could just drive over there, but I don't think that's an option. I'm on their website again about to make another order! I really shouldn't, but I can't help it, such good prices and chances are that won't be happening again for a while.

had anyone tried the 1930's mascara? I'm curious to know how well it works, I've been using Mabeline smudge proof and it's the only one that I've found that does what it says.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I ordered on Aug 2, as well and am starting to get antsy. I'm so excited about my lipsticks. I wish I could place another order, as I've finally gotten tired of my Mary Kay moisturizer, but I won't have any money until after they say the sale is done.

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
kamikat said:
I ordered on Aug 2, as well and am starting to get antsy. I'm so excited about my lipsticks. I wish I could place another order, as I've finally gotten tired of my Mary Kay moisturizer, but I won't have any money until after they say the sale is done.

We are all itching like tweakers over here...waiting for our shipments.. lol

Inky

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
We are all itching like tweakers over here...waiting for our shipments.. lol

and like any good addict, I placed another order today.

Sigh.

(plum dandy shadow, the cool Trio and the red/cerise lip pencil, plus a "free" chocolate lip glaze).

Because I: a). hate passing up a "deal" and b). just can't ever have enough make up.

:whistling

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Inky said:
and like any good addict, I placed another order today.

Sigh.

(plum dandy shadow, the cool Trio and the red/cerise lip pencil, plus a "free" chocolate lip glaze).

Because I: a). hate passing up a "deal" and b). just can't ever have enough make up.

:whistling

lol lol lol me too! I think I have one of everything at least..

What am I crazy? :D I think the only thing I don't have coming in the mail is the dark foundations and lip glazes. I can't get into lip glaze...my husband wont kiss me if I wear any. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch