Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bespoke Blue-Grey 100% Beaver Fedora, Brand New.

metropd

One Too Many
I have a Bespoke Brand New Dark Blue-Grey Pure lightweight 100% Beaver Fedora I designed up for sale. Price is $400. Usually retails for around $1,000. It is the same exact felt Optimo uses for their "1000 range". It is nicer quality than any vintage fedora I have ever owned. It will take any crease without steam, and will leave no crease marks. Graham Thompson told me it has a 300 year lifespan if taken care of. Open Crown is 6 inches, brim 2 5/8 raw edge, ribbon 2 inches, Back Bow. Will get some pictures up soon. It has very smooth clean lines and is perfectly proportioned. The best hat money can buy. Brand New condition. No Flaws. Never Worn. The hat is only 4 days old.

metropd

One Too Many
The hat is also available for trade. I would like a light or medium bluish grey color fedora. I just spent $600 on this hat and it is the shade of steel which is too dark for my style. $600 is the cheapest you can get this quality which is the highest quality there is.

vinnysolferino

New in Town
1000 beaver hat

Highly interested in trade for flawless Knox 20 light/med grey 2.5+ brim 5.5 crown. other fine hats too. will pay shipping both ways. Must your hats pics soon. Highly interested!!!

Vinnysolferino

metropd

One Too Many
I am going to LA, When I come back down on Monday I will get pictures up. The hat was made by Worth and Worth about a little more than a week ago. Its 100x beaver from fepsa. Very Very lightweight. 110 Grams to be exact. Any grey had for trade has to have a blue undertone or be a blue-gray fedora with No green tint.

metropd

One Too Many
Is this a production prototype?

Hello my wonderful friend. No, it is just a personal hat I have had made for me recently, which is too dark for my personal taste. The felts in Production will be ready around summer time. They will be the same Pure Beaver Fepsa Felt in 110 grams.

metropd

One Too Many
Hello, due to storing the hat incorrectly the brim needs to be reflanged. I would like to get this fixed before I take pictures, as to show the true beauty of the hat in its entirety. Ideally i would like to tade for the same style in a lighter bluish grey. The only dark colored hat I would wear is a black beaver top hat. Other than the brim needing steam, the hat is mint.

RJR

I guess I'm confused;you say the hat is only four days old but has been stored improperly to the extent it needs to be reflanged?

metropd

One Too Many
When I posted the hat was 4 days old. I went to LA, was sloppy how I placed the item and it needs to be reflanged in my opinion. The hat is at least a couple weeks old by now. You will see, I will take care of the brim next week. I apoligize for the delay. Sometimes I can be too carleess with time and attention.

metropd

One Too Many
So I looked at the dates and it's a little older than a month. I would describe it as darker than steel, and notably lighter than navy.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
May I offer some 'well intentioned' advice to all who wish to sell an item.

Ensure you have 'everything' ready in relation to detailed & well thought out photographs, measurements and any history/information/price... 'before' you 'finally' post the item for sale.

This is not only respectful to your potential buyers, but also increases the chance of making a sale.

Drip feeding information into an advert over a period of time really doesn't help.
I write this to 'help' in showcasing 'sales' to their best effect and audience on TFL Gents.

Respectfully,

Paddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy