Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

best leather pants under $300 used

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Will, so this chemical is able to lift stains and gunk, I wonder if as a individual consumer we can get this thing in small quantity to spot clean stuff, or perhaps it is the same thing we buy as car interior cleaner?
They use perchloroethylene (PERC) for dry cleaning. It is non-flammable, a major plus. Most other organic solvents are flammable, or toxic, or both. I don't know if they use PERC specifically for leather though.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Will, so this chemical is able to lift stains and gunk, I wonder if as a individual consumer we can get this thing in small quantity to spot clean stuff, or perhaps it is the same thing we buy as car interior cleaner?
you can get it, amazon carries it.

Lbxpdx

New in Town
I just picked up a pair of Langlitz full length zipper no seam pants yesterday for $300 off of Facebook Marketplace yesterday. They can be found. Granted I am lucky enough to live in the Portland area so there is generally a higher concentration of Langlitz on the used market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn