Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Big Men's Outerwear: Pendleton, Duster, Wool Vest, Military-Style Jacket

frussell

One Too Many
Making some much needed room, and these items don't get worn much here in the desert.
First up, a vintage, made in the U.S. Pendleton tweed coat, 100% wool, with leather Pendleton collar tab, size 56. This one could go western, or uptown dressy. $70
P7270319.jpg

P7270328.jpg

P7270325.jpg

P7270327.jpg

Next is a 60% cotton, 40% linen old-fashioned duster from Frontier Classics in 2X. This is an oversized garment, made to wear on top of your other clothes to protect while driving in the old-school, open-air autos of the early 1900s. Not for a small man. Well made, with repro horn-style buttons and roomy pockets. Unworn. $50
P7270334.jpg

P7270337.jpg

Rancher's Vest in 100% virgin wool from Wyoming Traders. Nice metal two-tone buttons with WT logo, same bucking horse that's above right side chest pocket. Size 3X. Never worn. $50
P7270339.jpg

P7270347.jpg

This is an Old Navy jacket in a military style that they don't sell anymore. Wool blend, cotton tartan lining, nylon lined sleeves. Great style, lightweight but warm. No issues, never worn. XXXL Long. $35
P7270330.jpg

P7270331.jpg

I'll make deals on bundles of two or more.

PayPal preferred, will ship quickly. Thanks, Frank

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
Bump for approaching fall weather. Make me an offer on this great Pendleton; if it's decent, I'll throw in the military-style coat for a few $$ more. Thanks, Frank

frussell

One Too Many
Come on big boys, this Pendleton is really nice, and needs a new home. Make an offer, or double up with the LL Bean leather jacket (or Old Navy military-style) I've got listed, and we'll make a "bundle" price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy