Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill Belichick's Fedora!

Watching early morning news to stay on top of the snowfall today, when the video of Coach Belichick disembarking the plane in Minneapolis yesterday wearing his father's fedora was shown. The overwhelming reaction was about how stylish he looked. Better than a hoodie with cut-off sleeves, anyway!!

i.jpg

Let's see what the long-term result is here...

GHT

I'll Lock Up
NEWS FLASH!!
From some one of the newsfeeds a moment ago, this article is titled "Here's the Awesome Story Behind Bill Belichick's Hat"
Isn't it curious how the press can make a mountain out of a hat? Forgive me when I say that American Football is not a sport that I am familiar with, but the press scramble for Belichick's headgear has a similarity to an English football (soccer) manager, back in the 1970's. Former player turned manager, Malcolm Allison was anything but a shrinking violet, so when he wore his fedora to his team's away games, not only did the press go overboard, but Allison was often accused by the home team's officials of being a self seeking publicist. They went further, describing his hat as stupid.

How sad am I to remember that? Football doesn't float my boat, but Allison's hat certainly ticked all the boxes.
malcolm allison.jpg

1967Cougar390

Practically Family
Watching early morning news to stay on top of the snowfall today, when the video of Coach Belichick disembarking the plane in Minneapolis yesterday wearing his father's fedora was shown. The overwhelming reaction was about how stylish he looked. Better than a hoodie with cut-off sleeves, anyway!!

View attachment 104834

I saw this in an ESPN article online. They stated that he was showing his lighter side by wearing his fathers fedora.
Steven

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 104834

wow... never seen Bill like that

now lets destroy those F#*$ing Eagles !!!

#onceagiantalwaysagiant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21