Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BK Waldo 6 months later + new friend!....

53Effie

A-List Customer
Cool jacket and bike. You will have a ball. I bought a Nightster when I retired in 2009. I hadn't ridden in years. It was great fun. Moved up to a Softail Deluxe in 2012 and still going strong. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Mark

Practically Family
Hi, thanks guys. The hide is BK's Liberty horse hide in russet. A medium weight hide I would say.
53Effie, glad you are enjoying your Softail. I am still a little nervous of the beast but like you have not ridden for some time so to be expected I guess. What leather do you wear on your bike?

53Effie

A-List Customer
Hi Mark. I mostly wear Langlitz, but also mix in several others. I also recently purchased Legendary Black Stallion made by Schott, which I have come to like quite a bit. It fits well for an off the rack jacket and being fully quilt lined has been warm in the cooler weather. Langlitz is my favorite though. They really build an excellent jacket for riding.

Mark

Practically Family
Thanks A-1.
Nice selection of jackets 53Effie. I do not have a proper bike jacket. At the moment I wear my Cirrus A2 cos its the best jacket I have for riding. There is a nice black fqhh Aero Dirt Rider in my size on Aero's sale page. Not sure, would have to sell a couple of jackets to justify such a purchase. Any thoughts about this jacket chaps?

Edward

Bartender
I've had mixed feelings about Harley designs in more recent years, but that blacked-out look they've gone for in this model is a really lovely piece of design. Not too much chrome, gives it more a non-nonsense, working bike look. Lovely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters