Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BK Waldo 6 months later + new friend!....

Mark

Practically Family
Hi Guys,

I was asked by another member here to show again my BK Waldo Pepper with the Bronco collar. Not the best pics but best we could do. The jacket has changed quite a bit after 6 months of wear. I have done nothing to the jacket other than wear it. It's definitely darkened quite a bit and developed some nice grain/patina.

Forgive me for slipping in my new toy, just had to show it off! :eek:

Attached Thumbnails DSCF8729.JPG DSCF8731.JPG DSCF8732.JPG DSCF8730.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF8729.JPG
    DSCF8729.JPG
    500.8 KB · Views: 1,046
  • DSCF8731.JPG
    DSCF8731.JPG
    494.6 KB · Views: 833
  • DSCF8732.JPG
    DSCF8732.JPG
    451.1 KB · Views: 729
  • DSCF8730.JPG
    DSCF8730.JPG
    317.1 KB · Views: 881

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
That leather looks amazing! Would you mind taking some close ups just to see the hide?

Nice bike too, although it could do with a nice exhaust...

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Mark, thanks for posting those!! The jacket is looking absolutely great. I really like the pattern as a whole, and that collar to me really sets it off. I love how it's a bit more elongated (not sure if elegant is the right word but it definitely had a more "wow" factor than others). It should look pretty snazzy on a half belt ;)

Also, I must say the russet Liberty looks really really nice. It appears to have some rather impressive color depth; almost a papaya red to it, which I like (sort of reminds me of Goodwear's elusive red russet). Anyway, it has me contemplating that as an option for something at some point (eg a zip front Aeronaut).

Thank you again, sir, and please continue wearing that bad boy and updating us.

Happy Sunday!

Mark

Practically Family
Thank you guys for your comments. I love the jacket. Unlike my other jackets this one really seems to be developing lots of character quite quickly. The colour is cool as well, a little darker now with slight variations of colour ranging from orange, caramel & as Breton says Papaya.

Yes Carlos840 some pipes are on the cards when I can afford it!

Cheers chaps ;)

Oh Carlos840 forgive me if I don't post more pics, just a bit time consuming and I am at work now. However, I have posted several pics here when I first got the jacket. Cannot remember the post title but if you type in Waldo Pepper sure you will see it. Cheers.

Breton, the bike terrifies me! I haven't ridden for some twenty year but I had a bit of a mid life crisis hence the bike. I am taking it very easy, it weighs a ton and drives like a tractor, but its awesome and I love it.

Last edited:

Mark

Practically Family
I am impressed Bretron, my computer skills are terrible. Thanks for that.

Mark

Practically Family
Yikes ButteMT61 hate seeing myself so large like that! Thanks I think. Yes Sporty is fab.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That jacket is gorgeous. Great fit as well. The color really does have a lot of character to it.

...and yeah, I don't blame you for showing off the bike haha

chamboid

One of the Regulars
We've got some of these coming I for the shop with buttons cuffs and leather front and back with elasticated sides. Same hide.

Your jacket was the inspiration it is aging beautifully. Very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner