Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Christmas cards

Rachael

A-List Customer
carter said:
We simply must see your decorations. Are the candles wrapped in silver tinsel? :)

no pictures of the interior decorations, but the garden has a few festive touches left over

000_0017.jpg

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
Thought you'd like to know that my mother's wrapping paper this year is 3 different patterns, all of which are silver, black and red.

Thought of you the moment I saw it :D

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
BinkieBaumont said:
"Is it frightfully poor form to send the same card out again this year?"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31077084@N04/3106024069/

Admittedly Mr. Beaumont, it is not the -best- form to repeat....however..I shall now quote this year's unofficial mantra...."In this economy...'

I myself try to skip a year with the card design repeats, but this year shall be a hodge podge catch as catch can year....using up cards from the prior few years.

p.s. I never said so last year, but they are very class cards, festive without being that red-green overkill one so often sees. A refreshing change of pace that the classy recipient is sure to enjoy.

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Admittedly Mr. Beaumont, it is not the -best- form to repeat....however..I shall now quote this year's unofficial mantra...."In this economy...'

I myself try to skip a year with the card design repeats, but this year shall be a hodge podge catch as catch can year....using up cards from the prior few years.

p.s. I never said so last year, but they are very class cards, festive without being that red-green overkill one so often sees. A refreshing change of pace that the classy recipient is sure to enjoy.

I make a note of what cards I sent to who, so I can avoid doubling up. Last year's brussels sprout recipients get a polar bear this year, and vice versa.

I think the card is rather brilliant. Amidst a sea of cards featuring Santa Claus, cats/dogs, wreaths, decorated pine trees, winter scenes, etc., it will certainly stand out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany