Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black horsehide Aero Leather Highwayman- size 40- $500

rogerpschan

New in Town
New baby boy and have bills to pay, so I am raiding my leather jacket collection.

Up for sale is an Aero Leather Highwayman, size 40, in black horsehide.

This jacket was purchased directly from Aero Leather last year and has only been worn inside the house. Has not been outside.

Jacket is a standard Highwayman with a green/black check wool flannel lining in the body, black wool flannel in the sleeves, and storm cuffs. It was sold as an apprentice-made jacket, but does not have any flaws in the quality of the leather or the craftsmanship. The original advertisement on the Aero website stated that this apprentice was at the end of her training, and that the quality of the jacket is a testament to this. Also note that this is a mid-weight horsehide, not the full weight seen on some other Aero jackets; as a result, the jacket is a good deal less heavy and more supple than the typical FQHH.

Add $15 for shipping in continental US.

Email me for pics if interested; I can't seem to post pics through my account here yet.

Highwayman
Pit to pit 22"
Sleeve 24"
Shoulder 19"
Back 25"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot