Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep (BSHW) Savannah Fedora 7 1/4

Ken David

One of the Regulars
BSHW model Savannah in beaver Sahara felt. 1 ½” gunmetal grey petersham ribbon and edge binding, ostrich leather sweatband, fancy liner and added vent holes on left side of crown. 4 ½” front crown with crease, 2 ½” brim. Inside sweat measures ~8”x~6.3”. Fits snug on me (I wear right between a 7 ¼ and 7 3/8) Bought new from original owner (he never wore it) and advertised as a 7 3/8 or 23” which it obviously is not. Hat new from BSHW is $405 and ~1yr wait. Includes original BSHW hat box. I have a little more into this hat since I bought it from somebody oversees so with currency conversion and international shipping, trying to recoup so I can order a custom that fits proper. I wore this hat 2-3 times and unfortunately in the humid summer of the south some sweat from the front sweatband seeped into the ribbon (See pic)….I did add some cornstarch and brushed but decided to leave it alone at least for now. Asking $250 + actual shipping costs.

peQIBXU.jpg

XJM86Fa.jpg

5zdlLWS.jpg

LUUiavw.jpg

QkTJZOs.jpg

pCp2kP2.jpg

Gunloader55

One of the Regulars
BSHW model Savannah in beaver Sahara felt. 1 ½” gunmetal grey petersham ribbon and edge binding, ostrich leather sweatband, fancy liner and added vent holes on left side of crown. 4 ½” front crown with crease, 2 ½” brim. Inside sweat measures ~8”x~6.3”. Fits snug on me (I wear right between a 7 ¼ and 7 3/8) Bought new from original owner (he never wore it) and advertised as a 7 3/8 or 23” which it obviously is not. Hat new from BSHW is $405 and ~1yr wait. Includes original BSHW hat box. I have a little more into this hat since I bought it from somebody oversees so with currency conversion and international shipping, trying to recoup so I can order a custom that fits proper. I wore this hat 2-3 times and unfortunately in the humid summer of the south some sweat from the front sweatband seeped into the ribbon (See pic)….I did add some cornstarch and brushed but decided to leave it alone at least for now. Asking $250 + actual shipping costs.

peQIBXU.jpg

XJM86Fa.jpg

5zdlLWS.jpg

LUUiavw.jpg

QkTJZOs.jpg

pCp2kP2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner