Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

navarre

Vendor
Thanks Mike. I do want to say the credit should go to Art for revitalizing the idea and to all of you here at the lounge for being so excited. So, thanks to you Mike for giving me an awesome project and thanks to Art for being such an inspiring hatter.

Bob

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow, That is one really good looking hat. The entire hat is so one of a kind with the color, and the pug, just brings it all together. I love a vintage look and that hat would make anyone looking at it, "think 40's or 50's" Clean lines, makes everyone want to "own it"...

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks LMH2, appreciate your comment. I've seen a pix of 1 or 2 vintage straw/felts here on the Lounge so know they existed. They may have been rare in their own day. I think alanfgag has a Disney if memory serves, it seldom does though :)

howardeye

Practically Family
My new Ostrich Skin Sweatband replacement installed by Black Sheep Hat Works. Most comfortable hat I own now! Thanks for the great job Bob on the Dobbs and thanks Mike for letting us see yours for the inspiration!

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
howardeye, :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
That ostrich sweatband does look inviting and it looks like it would be very comfortable! No wonder you say its the most comfortable hat you own. Great job Blacksheep, and great choice howardeye.

CPT/VSG

Familiar Face
Received this new milan today from Bob.The color is sage with a wine ribbon and a chocolate accent in the bow. Now I need the proper weather to wear this out.

427243_10151679308531679_1216022417_n_zps08a4e491.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
+1! And the wine ribbon is a real eye-catcher. I assume it's the same patterned petersham (?) shown on his sublime looking bowler, the "Blackthorne?"

CPT/VSG

Familiar Face
+1! And the wine ribbon is a real eye-catcher. I assume it's the same patterned petersham (?) shown on his sublime looking bowler, the "Blackthorne?"

Bowlerman: I didn't specify that ribbon treatment--it was suggested by Bob--but it does appear to be the same except for the verticle chocolate ribbon in the bow. It works, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred