Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Vicenza Premier 1930's Half Belt - 9 months

Janx

New in Town
Thanks Stryker.

The tartan is Patriot Modern.

The Premier Maxwell in the other thread is mine. Pretty excited for it to arrive soon. I'm anticipating the same fit.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very very nice, I have a very similar '30's half belt in Steerhide that is breaking in very nicely too. I'll get some fit pictures of it up in a month or so. I probably wear it 50% of the time.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
That is a very Nice Jacket, I'm really liking the look of the Vincenza. Nice to see it in black. I can see the weight of the leather better in your pictures. Love that lining.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
That is a very Nice Jacket, I'm really liking the look of the Vincenza. Nice to see it in black. I can see the weight of the leather better in your pictures. Love that lining.
X2 The Vincenza looks to be nice and thick...........great looking jacket!!

AdeeC

Practically Family
Stupendous jacket. I like the slim premier fit. Another reason to ditch my usual aversion to black. How much freedom of movement is there when you raise your arms?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Since the thread is already revived.. Great Fitting jacket, congratulations! Can you take a Close up Picture of the grain of the leather, in which we can see the structure?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo