Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOARDWALK EMPIRE (HBO) - Everything you wanted to bootleg about the Show!

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Ron Livingston Is The
Latest OFFICE SPACE Icon
To Join BOARDWALK EMPIRE!!

Ron Livingston (“The Practice,” “Game Change”) will play Gillian Darmody’s wealthy new conquest Roy Phillips in season four of “Boardwalk Empire.”

The big question is will Phillips run into Gaston Bullock Means, the ne’er-do-well government operative played by Livingston’s “Office Space” co-star Stephen Root.

Livingston will be joined this season by Domenick Lombardozzi (Herc on HBO’s “The Wire”), who takes on the recurring role of Al Capone’s mobster older brother Ralph.

[video=youtube_share;_IwzZYRejZQ]http://youtu.be/_IwzZYRejZQ[/video]

Bebe*Gunn

New in Town
I've read through all 83 pages of this thread (love Boardwalk Empire!) and really enjoyed many of the opinions - I am however, totally confused by all the cinema photos - pleasantly surprised to see the Essoldo (I live opposite and adore the building) but completely perplexed as to why it's in here - I am not getting something or has there been a thread merging accident?

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
So guess who's gonna be an extra in Boardwalk Empire next week? MOI! Really jazzed about it. I have to confess, as much as I'm dying to see the show, since I don't subscribe to HBO, I've never seen it. I guess I'll have to do something about that, huh?

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So guess who's gonna be an extra in Boardwalk Empire next week? MOI! Really jazzed about it. I have to confess, as much as I'm dying to see the show, since I don't subscribe to HBO, I've never seen it. I guess I'll have to do something about that, huh?

WOW!!! This is exciting! One of our own!!! Congrats!

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I would play a factory worker, and they say we have be able to deal with smoke. So I'm suspecting it's a factory fire scene, a la Triangle Shirt Waist fire. Cough cough.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
I would play a factory worker, and they say we have be able to deal with smoke. So I'm suspecting it's a factory fire scene, a la Triangle Shirt Waist fire. Cough cough.

Thats great you'll be on the show, it'll give me motivation to watch the next season. I've still not managed to stomach my way through this last season: the combination of Gyp "the worst stereotype bad guy since Gerard Depardieu was in the 102 Dalmatians" Rosetti, and all the contrived conflict/arguments really turned me off last season.

The Triangle Shirt Waist fire always makes me thing of that bad 1970s docu-drama we had to suffer through in US History class in high school...
[video=youtube;0gstU0Kncjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gstU0Kncjg[/video]

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
935286_579571092073974_1167658141_n.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Well, I'm sorry to say they told me to be at Chambers St., at 4:30 AM, which meant I'd have to leave home at 2:30 AM, and I told them I just couldn't do it. Very bummed, but I would have DIED. So much for superstardom. Sorry, folks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy