Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOARDWALK EMPIRE (HBO) - Everything you wanted to bootleg about the Show!

^^^^^

It might have been better had he said "sociopathic," but I suspect he was answering off the cuff, so I'll let it slide.

But next time, I'm sending Richard Harrow after him.

Lessee here ...

I believe that the real-life Dean O'Banion went to the big floral shop up yonder in 1924, so we might expect the character to meet his end this season.

The wholly fictional characters, based on no particular historical figures, give the writers a bit more breathing room, and their creations reflect it: Jimmy Darmody (rest his soul), Richard Harrow, Nelson Van Alden/George Mueller, Dunn Purnsley, Dr. Valentin Narcisse (bet he gets his on the season finale; this year's Gyp Rosetti, I'm thinking), et cetera.

Last edited:

Professor Plum

New in Town
I like this guy:

2zgw60w.jpg

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some great fashions on last night's episode! Richard was wearing a Brown's Beach vest, and everything the college kids wore was killer!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't kill Richard!

Didn't we all strongly suspect that sister Emma would come to the rescue?

The storyline kinda needs Richard for at least a bit longer. There's his love interest back in Atlantic City, and Jimmy's boy Tommy, and the unresolved conflict with Gillian over custody of said child.

My guess is that Richard and/or Emma off Gillian and her new sugar daddy, after he uses his money and influence to win custody. That's provided Gillian doesn't kill herself (think overdose) and the schmuck first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy