Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11 Resilience featuring the Lounge's very own "thor"

EmergencyIan

Practically Family
BOATLIFT, An Untold Tale of 9/11 Resilience featuring the Fedora Lounge's very own "thor." I hope that he doesn't mind, but this video was posted on Facebook, today, by one of my friends. It's a great story of some unsung heroes who helped evacuate lower Manhattan on September 11, 2001 via the water. It just so happens that "thor" was one of those boat captains. Additionally, this short, wonderful documentary is narrated by Tom Hanks.

These guys are definition of unsung heroes, in my opinion. Thanks to you and all of your counterparts/comrades, "thor!"

[video=youtube;MDOrzF7B2Kg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

- Ian

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Wow. I'll watch this a little later today. In the meantime, thank you Thor for your service. :) You are also one of the nicest guys here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo