Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bob Dong Wabash Cap, Sz 55-56

Edward

Bartender
This is Edward.

upload_2021-10-7_16-47-36.jpeg

Edward is sad because a silly company on the interwebs sent him a cap that was too small.... and another that was wrong entirely. The kindly god of Aliexpress only required him to return one, so Edward now has a full refund on his purchase price, one hat which is lovely but - as you can see - too small, and a bill for rapid-shipping the other hat back to China. That being so, he would like to sell the too-small (sob! It really is lovely...) Bob Dong hat to recoup his postal expenses...

In all seriousness, folks, rather than sell this (new, tried on only to determine it was undersized - ordered a Medium 57/58, they sent a small 55/56) on at a profit, I decided I'd rather pass this on to a TFLer at a good deal, just recouping my expenses.

The full retail for this cap was GBP32.00. It's very nice quality, every bit as good as the New York Hat Co cap I ended up replacing it with. The latter is US made, this - as with all Bob Dong gear - is made in China. Tags schmags, the quality is the same (the price was far from the same!).

It is tagged 55/56. If you are a genuine 56, you'll be very comfortable I would think - I am a fairly uniform 57 in a felt hat and vary 57/58 in caps, depending on brand, and if I forced it I could get this on, but far from comfortably.

Asking GBP20 including postage anywhere in the UK; for EU/USA/Elsewhere, I'll have to add the difference in postage. Should still be well under the new price, though please note I can't be liable for any customs charges you may encounter locally.

PM me, please - don't respond here. FCFS, in order of pm receipt.

Photos:

upload_2021-10-7_16-59-59.jpeg

upload_2021-10-7_17-0-22.jpeg

upload_2021-10-7_17-0-43.jpeg

upload_2021-10-7_17-1-0.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21