Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boda Skins luxury shearling Warrior Jacket - XXL

7amza

Familiar Face
Hi all!

I am currently selling (via the link below) this Boda Skins shearling jacket from their luxury shearling collection of 2019. This is the original iteration of this popular model in all black.

The jacket is in pristine condition having only been worn twice. However, it is unfortunately too tight for me although XXL was the largest size available they offered at the time of purchase which is why I am looking to pass it on to someone who would enjoy wearing it as much as I would have if it was a better fit.

The jacket was originally purchased for 1100USD from their website and has not marks, scratches or anything of the sort. All hardware, zippers and pockets work perfectly as well.

The leather is a matte black sheep leather with the shearling being premium South African shearling as per the Boda Skins website.

The measurements for this jacket are as follows as per the Boda Skins website:
- Chest: 122cm/48.1 inches
- Back length: 66cm/26 inches
- Sleeve Length: 70cm/27.6 inches
- Hem: 122cm/48.1 inches

Full listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/234532020726

Current price stands at 500 USD + shipping (in USA only ideally), which is more than a 50% reduction on the original price for what is essentially a brand new jacket.

Let me know if you have any further questions and thank you for your time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR