Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Body Shop hair slick?

matei

One Too Many
Has anyone here tried the Body Shop's "Hair Slick"? It is a "medium hold" product. I was using Murray's, but my wife doesn't really care for it. I have to admit that it is rather... emm... like using tar.

I tried the "Hair Slick" and I'm not too thrilled with it. It smells nice, but that is about it. Once it dries, you can try to restyle your barnet but the hold disappears, kinda like what happens with mousse or gel - but without flakiness...

Any other suggestions? Howsabout Brylcreem or something else "old school"?

MissQueenie

Practically Family
matei said:
Any other suggestions? Howsabout Brylcreem or something else "old school"?

Hey Matei,

Have you visited this site? http://www.slickville.com/ I bet the fellas over at Slickville would be more than happy to point you in the right (or at least their favorite) direction. Hope it helps -- let us know what you end up trying!

~ Queenie

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Here in Brewtown (Milwaukee)

And depending on the time of the year, we've used a 20/80 mixture of crewcut or murray's, then throw some of your favorite extra strong hold gel. Sounds crazy. But with the humidity during the summer and the snow/rain during the fall and winter it works.

Might have to grow my scalp out just so I can get my hair working again!

Brimstone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot