Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bootlegger Fit Feedback

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
That looks real nice!
If it was me i would want 1" less in body and sleeves as i don't like the bottom hem to interfere with pockets and i also prefer shorter sleeves, but still this is a really nice fit for a non custom jacket, well done.
That's you sorted for black and brown Aero's, time to move on to the next brand!

saculer

Familiar Face
Thanks to you, Vest, although I should let you know I fell right back off the "No new jackets" wagon when I saw the photo of your Sheene and decided I now need a black leather jacket. I can't even quit chasing these things for a month. Sigh.

BTW I need to snap some update photos, as the photos you saw of my Highwayman are all from less than a week into it! CXL Steerhide for the win, in my book!

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
That's the fit I prefer in a leather jacket: passable stand-alone or with an insulative layer such as a hoody or wool sweater. I'd say keep that bootlegger.

Looks great. That jacket has moved through foster care, hopefully it has made its last move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk