Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bootlegger winter jacket

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
It is finally arrived! I will try to get better pictures over the weekend and do a write-up as well, but in short: I LOVE IT! [emoji7]

Fit, hide, construction, everything is exactly like I wanted. I couldn’t be happier!

4ab4d189d6073a82594252686cb8fef0.jpg

bb0fc448e44c766c26e493e4c237c1b4.jpg

90d288fc15309cd24e89dce3751a5fcc.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
With the temps outside my door currently at minus "I'll be damned" fleece lining is the ONLY way to go. Bootlegger with Alpaca maybe. Thunderbay with fleece definitely. I own one and it's one of my few winter non-military go to's.

Worf
How does your thunderbay compare with your Anj in terms of warmth?

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is finally arrived! I will try to get better pictures over the weekend and do a write-up as well, but in short: I LOVE IT! [emoji7]

Fit, hide, construction, everything is exactly like I wanted. I couldn’t be happier!

4ab4d189d6073a82594252686cb8fef0.jpg

bb0fc448e44c766c26e493e4c237c1b4.jpg

90d288fc15309cd24e89dce3751a5fcc.jpg

Are you the guy in Designated Survivor? Quite a resemblance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
You scored buddy! Excellent combo; good job choosing the steer. :)

Thanks!

Actually your Highwayman and @ton312 Bootlegger played a big part in why I went for the steer rather than the horse. It’s still early impressions but so far I’m glad I did. The steer is a lot more comfortable to wear out of the box.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Thanks all! Since the jacket arrived I’ve felt a sense of peace. I think this will scratch that itch for me and I won’t be needing another jacket for a good while now. Although I would like something in natural down the line. And a Highwayman. And the Barnstormer shawl collar looks pretty awesome.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Thanks!

Actually your Highwayman and @ton312 Bootlegger played a big part in why I went for the steer rather than the horse. It’s still early impressions but so far I’m glad I did. The steer is a lot more comfortable to wear out of the box.

Flattered but your jacket wins!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
How does your thunderbay compare with your Anj in terms of warmth?
Both are equally warm. The main difference is that the Thunder Bay is FQHH and therefore built like a tank. You probably could get one in a lighter weight hide but mine was a sale item but it fits like it was made for me amazingly enough. The Good Wear ANJ-4 is rugged too but not a killer like the T.B. Both will keep you toasty, the main difference is you can get a custom made T.B. THIS YEAR the Good Wear was a 2 plus years holding pattern... but worth the wait.

Worf

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Oh and Tor, killer jacket. I want. I'd better stop looking at these posts....or get a 2nd job.

That’s exactly how I feel looking at all the awesome jackets here.

Either a 2nd job or a promotion!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points