Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boots sale Size EUR 40 and 41

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Up for sale are two pairs of Belstaff boots, bought in 2008 and worn less than a dozen times, as good as new both inside and out. They even smell good, like new leather.

I'm offering each for €170 plus whatever it takes to get the shipment to you. I'm shipping worldwide from Germany. Payment by Paypal; also EU bank transfer within the EU.

PM me if you're interested.

You can say what you like about Belstaff, but they do make some terrific boots, made of very nice, soft leather, and the stitching and overall production is excellent.

Belstaff Stonemaster, color: blackbrown, Size EUR 41, fits true to size. Equipped with a Dainite sole mounted on leather. Goodyear welted, made in Italy.
Outsole length 30.0cm (11 13/16"), width at widest part of the sole 11.2cm (4 3/8")
This model is based on a 1940s New York City Police boots model.

Last edited:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Belstaff Townmaster 55, color: antique cuero (a lighter medium brown), Size EUR 40, fits true to size. Equipped with a leather sole and an oil-resistant TPU section mounted on top of it. Goodyear welted, made in Italy.
Outsole length 29.2cm (11 1/2"), width at widest part of the sole 10.8cm (4 1/4")
This exact biker model has been produced by Belstaff since 1955.

€170 plus shipping

Both of them next to each other:

You can check the original prices here:

http://gotlands.de/de/belstaff-herrenstiefelette-townmaster-55-antique-cuero.html

http://gotlands.de/de/belstaff-herrenstiefelette-stonemaster-antique-black.html

As for the size, I typically wear a Size EUR 40 dress shoe. The Townmaster Size 40 fits like a glove, so I'd say it's true to size. The Stonemaster is perfectly wearable for a Size 40 foot with heavy socks (or if you actually prefer a more comfortable, looser fit), but it's really a true Size 41 if worn with normal socks.

Both pairs have been treated with Saphir colorless cream for nourishment and Burgol colorless hard wax for a shine.
The leather sole of the Townmaster has been carefully treated with Burgol leather oil for enhanced resistance against abrasion.

Last edited:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Final bump.

Both pairs are still available for €100 each, plus shipping. Naturally this offer is more attractive for Loungers in the EU.
Considering the price for a new pair (and these are just as good as new) of about €400 and €450, respectively, it might interest even U.S. based Loungers despite the higher shipping cost.

Last edited:

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Hello ktoy, the boots are still available. Your message didn't come through, though.
You need to have 15 posts to have permission for PMs. Just post a few approving comments here and there and you'll be there in no time.
Else you could post an email address (with spaces in between, I'd recommend) right here and delete it once I've contacted you.

I've just sent you an email directly via the profile, we'll see if that works.

ktoy

New in Town
I'm glad I replied to this post as well then! My email is kyletoy (at) gmail (dot) com. Email me and we'll make a deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy