Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino Alessandria thin ribbon 7

Blooze

Familiar Face
Nice "modern" Borsalino Alessandria size 7.
Tag indicates it's a from 2001.
Measures 7 3/4 x 6 1/4. Brim is 2 1/2.
Circumference measured 21 1/4 as best as I could tell.
Wind trolley is shot. One section of the elastic seemed to have hardened up.
Color is indicated as taupe on the label. I've tried to photograph it to show the color as accurately as I see it.
Felt is in excellent condition, but could use a good cleaning. There is a very light stain line around the crown at the top of the sweat band which I assume is sweat. I can barely see it out in the light, and very faintly indoors. It should come out no problem with some vinegar/water.
There is one spot on the underside of the rear brim I've tried to show. Should also come out no problem.
Leather sweatband is in excellent condition , liner is nice and clean. the sweatband is labeled with the initial RLV (Roy Vineyard was the original owner).

Selling to fund my other hobby, photography. Need a new set of tripod legs (Manfrotto 055XPROB) or a nice Nikon AiS 55mm/f2.8 micro nikkor lens.
Pm with any questions.

Asking $150 shipped in the CONUS or will trade for the above mentioned photography items. Paypal or USPS money order. Price drop to $135.

i-5jqz7WB-M.jpg

i-HmTWfDH-M.jpg

i-P5Rhdxh-M.jpg

i-Lg999kd-M.jpg

i-pjZGgct-M.jpg

i-2CPPwb5-M.jpg

i-7w4SnGq-M.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member