Borsalino Como from Byrnie Utz 61 Black

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Wyldkarma, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Wyldkarma

Wyldkarma One Too Many

For Sale: model year '99(?) Borsalino Como 1857 Alessandria From (now closed) Byrnie Utz Seattle. 2 1/2" brim with front bash at 4 1/2" it has the whipstiched brim. Listed on liner tag as a size 61cm. Felt is very soft and moldable. The only flaws I can find are some loose threads at a few places and a slightly loose liner. The sweatband is very soft and in excellent condition. Asking $145 shipped priority conus. Outside us pays actual shipping. Prefer paypal friends / family otherwise buyer pays any paypal fees. Black is a very hard color to photograph and do not do justice to how black, lush, and soft this hat really is. I was not able to find any moth damage anywhere on the hat. This hat is way to big for me and was actually shipped by mistake. It was originally listed as a 7 1/4 Stetson on ebay and this is what the seller sent me, a Borsalino. Said he thought it was a Stetson. It was in such nice shape I kept it. Now with so many hats filling my closet I need to make some room. ;)

IMG_4430.JPG
    IMG_4418.JPG IMG_4420.JPG IMG_4421.JPG IMG_4422.JPG IMG_4424.JPG IMG_4425.JPG IMG_4426.JPG IMG_4428.JPG

2. Wyldkarma

Wyldkarma One Too Many

I'm open to trades also. 7 1/4 or 7 3/8. Or if you feel my price is off...shoot me an offer. Who knows? ;)

3. Tukwila

Tukwila Call Me a Cab

Im trying to think of a trade I have in 7-3/8 , Ken...

Wyldkarma likes this.
  4. Wyldkarma

Wyldkarma One Too Many

On the fence? Really nice Borso fedora. Will drop it to $125 free conus shipping.

5. Wyldkarma

Wyldkarma One Too Many

Sold

Tukwila likes this.