Borsalino for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by fedoralover, Oct 1, 2003.

1. fedoralover

fedoralover Call Me a Cab

I have an Allesandria Borsalino that is too big for me, it's about a 7 1/2. It has a 2 3/8ths brim, crown is 5 1/4 in open state. A one inch ribbon. It is a slate gray color in good condition. It says on the inside liner "Qualita Extra Superiore" Sweat band says "Rossi" and also "Roma". Judging by the label on the liner it's probably from the 50s. Although I'm no expert. This has an abreviated liner, it is only on the top part of the crown. If you need pics, I can send some via e-mail. This hat has a real Bogey look to it. Price is $60.00

fedoralover

2. MK

MK Founder Staff Member Bartender

I am very interested and would like to see a pic. Please -mail me one. I can sometimes wear 7 1/2 as long as there is no wind. Did I see it at your place?

3. fedoralover

No, this is a recent aquisition. Also I forgot to mention that it has a raw edge. For some that is a plus, others a minus depending on your preference.

fedoralover

4. fedoralover

borsy pics

I just sent you some pics. let me know what you think.

fedoralover

5. MK

MK Founder Staff Member Bartender

I tried to e-mail you twice and it bounced back.

Sold!

How do you want me to pay? Check? Paypal? Food stamps?

I am trying to picture the liner. You say it doesn't come all the way down to the sweatband?

6. fedoralover

I just e-mailed you again. About the liner, it just covers the top part of the crown. I've never seen one like it before. Perhaps it was to make it a cooler hat in the summer. You can send me a money order or cashiers check. 5.00 for shipping will cover it.

fedoralover

7. Colt

Colt Familiar Face

Dang that was quick! :D

8. Maxwell Von Chesapeake

Maxwell Von Chesapeake One of the Regulars

Whatever has happened will happen again.