Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino Marque Grand Luxe beaver fedora

2000hpbob

New in Town
Here is a is a Borsalino Marque Grand Luxe vintage beaver fedora. This fedora has been professionally dry cleaned and is ready for a true 7-1/4” head to proudly sit atop. I acquired the fedora from a family member that was more a collector than a hat enthusiast and evidence shows it was rarely, if ever worn. It is believed to be a 100% beaver fur specimen and it is truly magnificent. It was created by the Borsalino hat company in Alessandria, Italy, sometime between 1940 and 1948. The features would include a 2 1-2" brim, 6" crown unformed, gold embossed leather sweatband, and 1 1-4'' bowed hatband.

Pictures:http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Robertsvintagefedoras/

This fedora will be available on ebay in Mid-March.

My intention is to either list the hat at $4 and hope to ignite a bidding war or list it at $325 and hope for a few high bidders. I’m leaning toward the latter option. I've had a startlingly high number of people contact me with interest in the fedora so I am hesitant to sell it without an auction but I would for the right price.

Reguards,
Robert

Last edited:

Canadian Cowboy

One of the Regulars
Here is a is a Borsalino Marque Grand Luxe vintage beaver fedora. This fedora has been professionally dry cleaned and is ready for a true 7-1/4” head to proudly sit atop. I acquired the fedora from a family member that was more a collector than a hat enthusiast and evidence shows it was rarely, if ever worn. It is believed to be a 100% beaver fur specimen and it is truly magnificent. It was created by the Borsalino hat company in Alessandria, Italy, sometime between 1940 and 1948. The features would include a 2 1-2" brim, 6" crown unformed, gold embossed leather sweatband, and 1 1-4'' bowed hatband.

Pictures:http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Robertsvintagefedoras/

This fedora will be available on ebay in Mid-March.

My intention is to either list the hat at $4 and hope to ignite a bidding war or list it at $325 and hope for a few high bidders. I’m leaning toward the latter option. I've had a startlingly high number of people contact me with interest in the fedora so I am hesitant to sell it without an auction but I would for the right price.

Reguards,
Robert

How much do you want for it?I may buy it.

CC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24