Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bought a Used Custom 13.5 pounds Motorcycle Jakcet

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
Man I thought my 11lb Aero was the heaviest...13.5 is insane. Looks soft though so that must help the wear ability somewhat. Looks like a Walter leather co. jacket. The braided bits are a signature of that maker.
s-l1600.jpg

06.jpg
Thanks for your information. It does look similar. But this one does not have a brand. The store owner told me it is a custom jacket. And it does fit like a custom sized jacket. This jacket has the silmest waist lengths compare to my other same size jacket..

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
If you don't ride a MC, then you need to start, just to put that jacket to use.

An Aero Sheene would be a simple design that is a classic.
I do have a little honda ruckus. Even with 50cc I like the feelings when I ride with it. But car drivers here in Vancouver are not used to share the road with rider. It's kind of dangerous riding side by side with them.

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
It's just too heavy, anything over 9 lbs would bring certain amount of discomfort.
Probably it affect the movement, but fortunately I don't ride motorcycle.

The motorcycle jacket on your profile looks dope. What a jacket!

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
I upload some fit pictures, what do you guys think of the fit? Is the sleeve lengths too long?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111_225749_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20191111_225749_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 316
  • Screenshot_20191111_225815_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20191111_225815_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 289
  • 1143.png
    1143.png
    766.5 KB · Views: 325

SinSir

A-List Customer
They'd probably be nice on a bike. For an off the bike only jacket they're too long in my opinion. I wish most my jackets had longer sleeves especially since I have longer arms.

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
They'd probably be nice on a bike. For an off the bike only jacket they're too long in my opinion. I wish most my jackets had longer sleeves especially since I have longer arms.
I suffer opsite way. All my leather jackets' sleeve lengths are too long expect A-2.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
that's a monster of a jacket, between the kidney panel design and the long sleeve give vibe that it was built exclusively to ride. looks different and cool though.

just wear it 3/4 zipped on the cuff all the time. that's how I wear all my zipped cuff jackets

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
that's a monster of a jacket, between the kidney panel design and the long sleeve give vibe that it was built exclusively to ride. looks different and cool though.
Thanks, it was shining in that vintage dark store.What do you think of the fit?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, it was shining in that vintage dark store.What do you think of the fit?
same with your own assessment, fit good on the body, a bit long on the sleeve, I have some luck with half cuffing my sleeve ends on some of my jacket by wetting it and folding up and wear to dry
s5bSNbU.jpg

Probably it reduces 1cm 1.5cm probably too marginal for the effort in your case

Last edited:

KissMyMuscle

One of the Regulars
same with your own assessment, fit good on the body, a bit long on the sleeve, I have some luck with half cuffing my sleeve ends on some of my jacket by wetting it and folding up and wear to dry
Thanks for your advice. This jacket is so thick, can not be cuffed. zipped on the cuff helps it hit to my waist bone. The sleeve is so snug look likes Michelin tire man. I dont know is this normal looking.

Sleeves are entirely too long to wear unzipped but when zipped they are passable. For me the perfect sleeve length allows for both options not one or the other...

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Interesting jacket, Im sure you'll never see another like it.. That said the sleeves are way too long..
Although most people you encounter in your day to day won't notice..
You're asking a slim segment of people who obsess about jackets to give you an opinion.. bottom line is if you like it, it was affordable and you'll wear it.. consider it a keeper..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21