Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bought an Akubra

Dewhurst

Practically Family
ex812 said:
Sometimes things get lost in text.

So very true.

Feel free to provide those Power Point presentations in future, though. Just for kicks. :rolleyes: ;) lol

Goose.

Practically Family
Dewhurst said:
Feel free to provide those Power Point presentations in future, though. Just for kicks. :rolleyes: ;) lol
lol lol lol
Now, THAT is funny. Touche' Turtle.

Group hug...
hug-2.gif
]

rokket

New in Town
I've got a light btown/fawn Akubra Stylemaster and I love it. It's not the Ultimate Hat, I hope to order a custom one from Art here on the forums one day, but it captures a certain feel pretty well, and Akubra are very nice. I also have a CEO form Akubra, wider brim. sadly I'm getting old and round faced and I don't look as dashing as I do in my head!

I notice in the Great Films of the 30s and 40s, those unscripted (presumably), "real moments" where the actors have a hat, and hold it a certain way unconsciously, or crush it a bit and then often re-bash it automatically and put it back on (always the center top crease and then a "wrap around brim fix"). Those magic hats seemed softer and ...something special!

Spats McGee

One Too Many
I've got 2 Stylemasters and love them both. There are several other hats that I want, but the Stylemasters definitely get the lion's share of wear in the daily rotation. They're my only 2 fur felts, so I guess that's to be expected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart