Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Box O' Bodies

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
What we have here are nine hat bodies, all fur felt, in various conditions. They range in size from 7 1/4 to 7 3/4 and include a Stetson Open Road, a Bond NY, a vintage Resistol Fedora, a Christy's adventurer, a Borsalino San Remo, a Baron's Custom Stingy Pork Pie and a few other random bodies. They are ALL WORKABLE. Downside - None of the brims are wider than 2 1/4. But, for someone who wants to experiment with hat making, here's a really good deal.

Asking $70, plus $15 shipping, continental U.S. That's less than ten bucks a body.
IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
Hey, guys. I appreciate the interest. But, remember, all these hats do need work and I'd really like them to go as a lot to someone who is learning to work with hats. There are some good pieces here that, in the right hands, could turn out really well. So, I'm going to try to sell them together. We'll see what happens.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
That's a great score for a novice hatter, all right. A member who I haven't seen a post from for awhile comes to mind; he was a stocky asian guy with a real knack for restoring hats, and who posted super shots of the progress of each one, maybe from NYC. Who was that guy, anybody remember?

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Yup, that's the name! He looked like he could kill ya with a gentle blow. Maybe he can still be contacted through FL and told about this deal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner