Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Aero 30s HB from Thurston Bros.

Jason King

New in Town
It would be impossible for me to be more satisfied with this jacket. I am a bit like Goldilocks in that I neither prefer too snug nor too loose of a fit. For me, this one nails it perfectly. A huge thanks to Carrie and the whole team at Thurston Bros as well as those here on TFL who took the time to answer a question or two. Not the best photos; simply a few random one with the boys in the yard this morning (if I can stick around another 40-50 years they can fight over who gets to keep it). The jacket arrived just last night & I may try to post a few more photos later. Note: you may be able to click on the individual photos for a larger view (I think) Cheers, JASON
View media item 1210View media item 1209View media item 1208

thor

One Too Many
IMG_0756.PNG

Peacoat

Bartender
Good looking jacket with a good fit. I too don't like my jackets tight, but trimly fitted. My Sheene may be just a bit more trimly fitted than yours, but it is pretty close. Carrie and Wade know what they are doing. Is that the Aero brown or the cordovan?

Perfect!! Absolutely perfect!! You can't get a better fit than that. Wish my HB had fit half that good. Congrats man!!!

Last edited:

Jason King

New in Town
Good looking jacket with a good fit. I too don't like my jackets tight, but trimly fitted. My Sheene may be just a bit more trimly fitted than yours, but it is pretty close. Carrie and Wade know what they are doing. Is that the Aero brown or the cordovan?
FQHH Chromehexel in Cordovan....lined with Alpaca so it's mega warm

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
It would be impossible for me to be more satisfied with this jacket. I am a bit like Goldilocks in that I neither prefer too snug nor too loose of a fit. For me, this one nails it perfectly. A huge thanks to Carrie and the whole team at Thurston Bros as well as those here on TFL who took the time to answer a question or two. Not the best photos; simply a few random one with the boys in the yard this morning (if I can stick around another 40-50 years they can fight over who gets to keep it). The jacket arrived just last night & I may try to post a few more photos later. Note: you may be able to click on the individual photos for a larger view (I think) Cheers, JASON
View media item 1210View media item 1209View media item 1208
Great looking jacket and superb fit! I really love the CXL brown, too! That jacket will only get better looking with wear! The only thing I see that is concerning is the sleeve length. It looks perfect right now, but they may shorten as the jacket creases and ages. My hope for you is that they don't and that you will have that perfect fit, great-looking, timeless jacket for many years to come!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112