Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Akubra Stylemaster- Acorn- Size 60

A

Ande1963

I just got this hat the other day. It's as nice as everyone says, but between when I decided to order it and when it arrived, I got a vintage hat in a similar color and long oval size that just fits me better. I really don't need both, so I'm hoping to flip the Akubra.

Size 60 measures about 24 inches inner circumference. I have never worn an Akubra in, but folks around here say you wear them for awhile, and they conform well to your head. I would say this is the right size for a 7 1/2 to smallish 7 5/8. Brim is 2 3/8", crown is a tad under 5", and the ribbon is 1 1/4" high. Crown is a bit tapered. It's a lovely hat... just not one I need right now. Color in my photos is pretty accurate. Hat has never been worn... just tried on.

I'm trying to get what I paid, minus the overseas shipping, so $88 buys it, including shipping to Continental US. You get a new hat without paying for shipping from Australia. I'll ship in the Akubra box, with everything it came with... foam strips, instructions, and mini-poster.

Thanks,
Anj

style.jpg

A

Ande1963

Okay... I can take a hint from the marketplace. Price reduced to eighty bucks, shipped via priority mail within the Continental US.

Offer good for a day or two here, and then this is off to the bay.

Thanks,
Anj

A

Ande1963

Waiting for confirmation from one interested party. If that falls through for some reason, I can wait until you're flush. I'll PM you when I know for sure.

Thanks,
Anj

A

Ande1963

The hat is sold... thanks everyone.

Valhson, I can't PM you, so I couldn't let you know personally, but it sold to the person I mentioned before.

Best,
Anj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou