Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

branded garments orchard M/C sasquatch size giveaway

blm14

One of the Regulars
So I grabbed this jacket on ebay because it was a deal and the photos were gorgeous. The seller called it a size XXL because the inner snap-in liner (that contains the tags etc) is missing. I got it and it's ENORMOUS. Maybe like 31" long (can confirm that tomorrow), the sleeves are almost 30" and the chest has to got be 52 or 54". I'm 6'3", 270 and I SWIM in this thing. My hands disappear completely like a 10 year old wearing dad's clothes. The measurements below are from the seller and obviously he didn't do it right because it's huge. Did I mention this jacket is big? LOL

Basically this jacket can be worn by someone who is at least 6'7" and who wears a US suit size of somewhere in the range of 52-56

So - the question does - do members here know anyone who is frequently confused for a tree, or hunted as a yeti? Because if so I am willing to give this jacket away for the price of shipping. It's incredibly grainy and (I am not kidding) must weigh close to 20 pounds.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l16002.jpg

blm14

One of the Regulars
that sounds like the perfect person, but just check his arm length. I would hate to have to see the arms be cut down since the jacket is original and the arms are LOOOOOOOONG lol

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
So I just want to weigh in here and say that this didn't work out for my buddy - got cold feet and was really not after a leather jacket after all. So this awesome jacket is headed back to the OP now. I hope it find a great home!

What may not have been as clearly communicated in this listing - this is a New Old Stock jacket. I was literally astonished as I opened the box to find a Branded-Leathers jacket in such amazing great condition. Still smells brand new. Leather is deeply grained but rather soft of hand and very solid. Heavy. All Talon hardware, nice and firm of hand and slightly stiff, as through the main and sleeve zippers have not even been used. Moleskin pocket linings, and a nice belt that goes with the jacket too. Snaps are in place if you wanted to add a collar. Just as he indicates, this jacket is enormous!

BLM14 was great to work with and I recommend him as well. Just wanted to share my experience with this jacket :)

blm14

One of the Regulars
what is your uncle' suit size? I am about a 46/48 and like I mentioned i swim in this thing lol maybe when I get it back I'll take some photos of me wearing it. I look a little boy in it hahah

There actually was one member who wore like 56 or something like that, but I can't remember his name... He'd occasionally post to WJAYWT. I think he had a Vanson sz. 58 or something like that.

blm14

One of the Regulars
yeah so this jacket will need to go to someone who is both extremely tall AND not skinny. I mean like a basketball player or something

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
what is your uncle' suit size? I am about a 46/48 and like I mentioned i swim in this thing lol maybe when I get it back I'll take some photos of me wearing it. I look a little boy in it hahah

He once left a mall jacket here that was a size 60 (though I think in width it was a bit big; I'm guessing he got it for the length).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner