Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

British Bike Boot Bonanza!

pipvh

Practically Family
Up for your consideration: two pairs of classic rocker motorcycle boots:

The first are made by Lewis Leathers, the classic 4-strap, reinforced upper, full-zip (RiRi) design in a generous size UK 12 (but a small 12: I wear a UK 11 and these fit me perfectly with an inner sole).

The second pair is by Gold Top, and they are the real 1960s deal: the fully sheepskin-lined Trophy model in a size UK 11. Cat's Paw soles!! The sheepskin is in remarkably good nick - not odiferous or nasty in any way, but the zips (Clix) need to be restitched on both boots in the ankle area.

The Lewis Leathers are £100 plus postage, and the Gold Tops are £50 plus postage.

boots2.jpg

boots3.jpg

boots4.jpg

pipvh

Practically Family
I'll be putting the Lewis Leathers bots on the 'bay this afternoon if no-one nibbles here. Go on - make me an offer I can't refuse!

pipvh

Practically Family
Still not on Ebay... I needed some better pics, and a foggy day combined with my natural lethargy means I've yet to put them on that well-known auction site. Meanwhile....

Lewis boots down to £90

Gold Tops down to £40

Gus

New in Town
Interested in the Lewis Leathers

I wear a 12D, and I'm interested in the Lewis Leather boots if they'll fit. What is the cost of shipping to the USA?

pipvh

Practically Family
I wear a 12D, and I'm interested in the Lewis Leather boots if they'll fit. What is the cost of shipping to the USA?

Excellent! I'll find out tomorrow and let you know.

pipvh

Practically Family
Gus,
It's going to be pricey to send these to the US, I'm afraid: £50 at least. International postage has gone a bit insane recently...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner