Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

British cafe Racer Clayton Vegetable tanned leather size 44

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Purchased new and tried on. Worn for 30 minutes maximum.
As new.

$650 USD Paypal friend and family Or Best Offer

Very robust yet a lovely soft hand.
About 7 pounds heavy- very thick but very wearable.
My chest is 43 inches- fits perfectly.

This vegetable-tanned leather has what will be amazing graining that will develop as you wear it. A stunning example of functionality and beauty.

This is the ultimate cafe racer that will protect you on the bike and look and feel marvelous to you and anyone who cares to touch you in this jacket ;)

IMG_7853.jpg IMG_7854.jpg IMG_7855.jpg IMG_7857 (2).jpg IMG_7858 (2).jpg IMG_7859 (2).jpg IMG_7860 (2).jpg

Last edited:

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Purchased new and tried on. Worn for 30 minutes maximum.
As new.

$650 USD Paypal friend and family Or Best Offer

Very robust yet a lovely soft hand.
About 7 pounds heavy- very thick but very wearable.
My chest is 43 inches- fits perfectly.

This vegetable-tanned leather has what will be amazing graining that will develop as you wear it. A stunning example of functionality and beauty.

This is the ultimate cafe racer that will protect you on the bike and look and feel marvelous to you and anyone who cares to touch you in this jacket ;)

View attachment 234323 View attachment 234324 View attachment 234325 View attachment 234326 View attachment 234327 View attachment 234328 View attachment 234329
Awsome jacket, these are built like a tank

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Really nice. Never handled Clayton. Is it comparable to another leather?
This Clayton actually reminds me of a heavy Chrome, CXL. Soft hand. Very pliable but thick. Nice to touch and would protect you fully from abrasion sliding off a bike. Not a hot summer jacket for casual wear but for fall, spring and winter you could definitely wear casually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112