Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brown Aero Sheene

Tarwater

Familiar Face
Congrats, that's a great jacket...and you need not worry about your English. You're doing fine.

mowgli222

One of the Regulars
Hey.. That is a nice jacket. Could you post the jacket size and your measurement if you don't mind? I would have PMed you but cannot do it just yet..

Windward

Practically Family
Hi Guys.

This is my first posting and I`m not a native speeker so please excuse my english. About a year ago I decided to get a "good" leather jacket. So I started a bit of research and ended with you guys. ;) After reading some postings I decided, that it should be an Aero product. First I had a cafe racer in mind for I wanted a slim fitting model. After seeing the Sheene on the Thurston Brothers homepage I was in love. I would have ordered a Sheene from Carrie, but I´m from Germany and when ordering from the U.S. I would have had to pay custom fees and tax. So the retail prize would have risen about another 30 percent.

I decided to contact Holly directly. I`ve never received such a good customer service! She was very patient, answered all of my questions and suggested the best size for me.
So here is the result. I hope, I did everything right. I think it fits very well and I´m very pleased.

Thanks to you guys for all the knowhow I got here and thanks to Aero for what they do.

Diplomjodler - outstanding jacket you can be very happy and you can give me an "extra jodler" - superaffenstarkes Teil - wear it in good health!!

Roma

A-List Customer
Hi Guys.

This is my first posting and I`m not a native speeker so please excuse my english. About a year ago I decided to get a "good" leather jacket. So I started a bit of research and ended with you guys. ;) After reading some postings I decided, that it should be an Aero product. First I had a cafe racer in mind for I wanted a slim fitting model. After seeing the Sheene on the Thurston Brothers homepage I was in love. I would have ordered a Sheene from Carrie, but I´m from Germany and when ordering from the U.S. I would have had to pay custom fees and tax. So the retail prize would have risen about another 30 percent.

I decided to contact Holly directly. I`ve never received such a good customer service! She was very patient, answered all of my questions and suggested the best size for me.
So here is the result. I hope, I did everything right. I think it fits very well and I´m very pleased.

Thanks to you guys for all the knowhow I got here and thanks to Aero for what they do.

http://s100.photobucket.com/user/Diplomjodler/library/

6_zpsf70808f9.jpg

5_zps5609847e.jpg

1_zps9ba0a7d8.jpg

2_zpsc1bfde8d.jpg

3_zpsd4129d84.jpg

4_zps5b7ae0e7.jpg
Sorry, you may've mentioned somewhere but I haven't seen and would like to ask you what is your height (in cm ) and the length of the Sheene. Would be gratefil!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ