Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Butterscotch x Addict Clothes - Tri Jacket, Black Horsehide, Size 42 (L)

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Selling this brand new jacket as I realized it is just not my style after few hours of wear at home. You can see very subtle rolls by elbow area.
Bought from Butterscotch in Feb2022 for $2175.
Very clean finish quality overall. Absolutely no missed stitches or issues with this jacket.
Fits true to size. If you wear size L in shirts or tops, this will fit you well.
Please refer to butterscotch web page for more product info and measurements (which are accurate).

$2075 shipped CONUS
$2050 + DHL express shipping worldwide

IMG_8106.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg
IMG_8109.jpg
IMG_8110.jpg
IMG_8111.jpg
IMG_8112.jpg
IMG_8113.jpg
IMG_8115.jpg
IMG_8114.jpg
IMG_7850.jpg

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Another member just did the preorder on this. These look spectacular.
Yep, it’s a fantastic jacket. Wanted to wait till preorder window is closed to not effect butterscotch sales, as those guys are great. This is an opportunity for those who missed preorder or for the folks outside of USA that are interested and could not get in Feb2022 release :)

Last edited:

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Looks like it fits you very well.. GLWS
It fits me perfectly. Just think I may not wear it often as it doesn’t fit my style. I can surely say that I have no regrets buying it or if I can’t resell it… I’ll be happy to keep it. But then I’d rather resell it to someone who can wear it the way it is supposed to be…

Sagar85

A-List Customer
I am insterested in it, and I am 185cm 80kg, do you think it is too tight for me?
I'm 184cm and 88Kg. My usual shirt size is L (mainly due to shoulder width of at least 18 inches). I also wear size M shirts which have broader shoulder width. This jacket fits me like a glove. Little snug at arms, which will ease once broken in. I think this will fit you comfortably right away based on your height and weight.

mjunderw00d

Familiar Face
Man, this jacket is insane. I've got one on pre-order currently. I feel like this one flies under the radar somehow. Commenting in here to keep this conversation going, as more people need to discover this jacket and someone needs to scoop up yours. Best of luck!

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Man, this jacket is insane. I've got one on pre-order currently. I feel like this one flies under the radar somehow. Commenting in here to keep this conversation going, as more people need to discover this jacket and someone needs to scoop up yours. Best of luck!
Thank you, man!

Sagar85

A-List Customer
$1900 shipped CONUS
$1875 + International shipping through DHL express

Final bump. Feel free to ask any questions on leather, condition or fitting. I'll accept returns if they do not fit you well and you cover shipping.

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Measurements of the jacket would be great! I’m 5’ 10.5”, 41ish chest, 24.5” arms and 33” waist.
The precise measurements of jacket are pretty much accurately written up on butterscotch webpage. Size 42.

This particular jacket measurements I have taken are: chest taken at 1” below arm hole across is 43.5”, shoulder is 18”, sleeve/ arms taken from shoulder tip to end of sleeve is 24.75”, length taken from side of collar to bottom is 26”, waist opening is 41.5”

Also, for reference I’m 6 ft with 43” chest, 18” shoulder, 25” arms and 35” waist. This jacket fits snug/ like a glove on me (requires significant break in). See my fit pic above. And so, base on your measurements, thus jacket may be little bit giving/ flexible on you and comfortable from day one. Depends on how you want it to fit you from day one.

Motocann

One Too Many
IMHO, the tri-jacket is the coolest jacket ever! The fit and craftsmanship is perfection. This is a great deal for someone! I have to admit, I’m a little jelly that the newest iteration of this jacket will have a two way zipper. That is literally the only element that I can imagine would make it even better.
982CEC0E-90CE-4A4E-9955-7FFC46DF5277.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points