Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buy this nice champ 7 3/8 superjet featherweight $110.00 shipped!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

What my camera just will not show a good close up of, this hat has the hat pin streamlined superjet on it right next to the trolley button. In overall condition, this hat is just like new, even though it is not new, I would guess from the 1960's? The box is in very good shape that this hat came in, an original champ box.

I like this hat so very much, and even as I just had it purchased for me, I have to make room for five new hats, have no place to put them and I had to decide what hats to sell. I only desire what was paid for this hat, so the price will get it shipped anywhere CONUS, and I would ship the hat and box inside a regular hat shipping box so there should be no damage to anything. This Champ hat is a very nice green that almost looks Caribou, has a very nice double bow on the hat band, and the edge of the hat is bound with matching ribbon, sweat band is excellent, there is not one thing I can find anyplace on this hat, it is very clean. Brim width is typical superjet featherweight 2 inches, and the crown height is 4 1/2 at the front and a bit more then that at the sides, (with the current bash in it) open crown it is more than 5 1/2 inches. This is the cleanest "vintage" hat other than my Gun Club that I have ever seen or owned. The color on the hat box says it is "harmony tan"...go figure that one out? HA!

PM me if you wish to own this, I have a few other hats to list because I just have no room. Thanks

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Always remember, hats need a new home at times, as this one does. I know it is housebroken, won't eat you out of house and home, and you don't have to get it neutered!

simmonsgc

Familiar Face
Ha! Someone should snag this one, along with the green Champ milan I posted earlier-- they'd be set for spring and summer, and get a charter membership in the Green Machine thread to boot!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Ha! Someone should snag this one, along with the green Champ milan I posted earlier-- they'd be set for spring and summer, and get a charter membership in the Green Machine thread to boot!
If your Milan was a 7 3/8, I would have purchased it already!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy