Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BUZZ RICKSON B2 FLIGHT JACKET

Rufus

Practically Family
Wow! Lovely to see those 2 side by side...

I do like the Irvin style goggle strap...

I do much prefer the BR colouring..... My BR B2 is so comfortable...where as the LW looks a bit more 'rough'....

I bet the LW B2 weights a ton too! I had a J23 Buco MC Jacket from them, and it weighed more than I did!

:) rufus

John Lever

One Too Many
They are like chalk and cheese. The BR is like a pair of supermarket jeans, but the LW is like a pair of old style Levis. I think all B2's should have the collar strap.

John

Rufus

Practically Family
I like both B2s!

I loved my LW Buco...it was just to heavy....
I had it for 5 years before it was stolen (sigh, the only consolation being I hope the thief got a hernia carrying it away..).

I find the BR a more wearable weight, I love the detailing on the LW though...

Pity BR didn't add the strap!

:)

Buzz Rickson

New in Town
Buzz B-2

Hi,

I'm a new member and just found the pic of Rufus BR B-2. I think about ordering one direct from Japan. Any help where I can get one. Does anyone know something about the fit? Is it flattering. I wear a size 40 in an Aero A-2, think size 40 is best in a BR B-2.
Regards
Andr?©

Rufus

Practically Family
Hi Andre, I got mine off Ebay, from a seller called 'matango', his name's Miles, and lives in Tokyo, and often turns up cool stuff.

You can find him on the Vintage leather Jackets Forum as 'Asiamiles'.

He may be able to help you acquire one.

They are a great jacket.

Or... Real McCoy NZ has started maked both B2s AND B1s.. in their 'The Few' range.

Contact Paddy and she'll send you a catalogue, but they are expensive!

Welcome to Fedora lounge..

Rufus

Buzz Rickson

New in Town
Eastman RAF 1940

Hi there,

I'm selling my RAF 1940 pattern jacket made by Eastman. Its from early 2001. One of the first 1940 he ever made. Its a size 40 and in very good condition. Anyone interested? By the way thanks for the info re Buzz B-2. I must have one soon! Winter is coming...

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Buzz, it might be a good idea to post this in the Classifieds section where all the things for sale are. But also put a post in the big Irvin thread in this Outerwear section as someone looking an Irvin will no doubt look there.

Welcome to the Lounge by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR