Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson Tanker 40(L); RMC, Papa Nui and HHxSFVM Caps

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Mini closet clean out sale

Up first, brand new with tags Buzz Rickson’s 2nd pattern (slash pockets) US Army Tanker jacket size 40 or large. Stone mint. Bad fit on me. $225/shipped CONUS. DROPPED to $210

Measurements:
Chest: 23.25”
Sleeves: 25.75”
Shoulders: 19”
Length: 25”

SOLD - Second, Real McCoy Japan USN watch cap in dark navy blue wool. Got too many of these and this one gets the least wear. $35/shipped CONUS

SOLD- Third, Papa Nui Cap Co Convy Cap in navy blue wool. Awesome cap that I reluctantly list. The pom pom can easily be removed and I have debated doing it several times. But I’ll leave that up to the next owner to decide. $65/shipped CONUS

Fourth, Hudson’s Hill collab with San Fernando Valley Merchantile Mechanic’s Cap in tan cotton harribgbone twill. Soaked and worn about a dozen times. Couldn’t get it to fit right for my 7 5/8 head; this’ll work perfectly for a 7 1/2 or 7 3/8 with a hot soak. $45/shipped CONUS. DROPPED to $40

PayPal only. Us only shipping- I’m a lazy bones right now lol.

Pics here, and can also be provided separately via email or text- just msg me. I’m so sick of uploading and linking pics anymore- damn Photobucketgate tainted me......

https://imgur.com/gallery/TKIe6

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner