Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson-William Gibson A2-Birthday Present

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Happy Birthday Terry!!

You even outdid yourself with this William Gibson, and thats not easy to do with what you already have in your coset. Stunning jacket, perfect fit.
Don't you think we should establish a senior discount price not TFL?
:)

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for all the Birthday wishes. I have not worn the jacket since the opening. As said above, I have quite a few others to wear.

Without this Lounge I would probably not have as many jackets. I'm sure many here can relate to that.

I realized this is around the 50th anniversary of buying my first leather jacket. A Grais in brown goatskin. Car coat style with zip in lining. I was around 16 when I ordered it. Cost me $40. My cousin had one in black, more of a Beatles style. He is a couple of years older. I've worn a leather jacket since then.

Maybe I'll keep the Buzz hanging until I turn 70!

Terry, you're videos are just fantastic. It's like being walked through the museum by the curator on a personal tour. They are entertaining and valuable as research and learning tools. That Herc w/ the purple knits is incredible! I'm not really into the military repro stuff all that much but that jacket is just sickeningly cool! Thanks for taking the time to do these videos. Keep them coming!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I like the video of the black Buzz Rickson-William Gibson the best. When you gonna take that tag off? Don't wait till your 75, wear that thing. Its a bute!

I went looking for on to buy. One source said they didn't make anything larger than a 42, and it was a small 42 at that.

Gamma68

One Too Many
Terry, you're videos are just fantastic. It's like being walked through the museum by the curator on a personal tour. They are entertaining and valuable as research and learning tools. That Herc w/ the purple knits is incredible! I'm not really into the military repro stuff all that much but that jacket is just sickeningly cool! Thanks for taking the time to do these videos. Keep them coming!

Terry is a real treasure to this forum. I greatly appreciate all his videos for the same reasons.

HPA Rep

Vendor
Happy belated birthday! Very fine fit, sir. Size 44 is extremely rare from BR, and even more so in the BRWG Collection. Good health in enjoying this for years to come.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Again, my thanks for the Birthday greetings. My thanks for the nice comments on the Videos.

I plan to keep producing videos. I've got a pile I have not done yet. So stay tuned.!

I have a lot of fun doing what I do. Good to hear others enjoy it too.

Thanks, Terry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk