Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson's U. S. Navy Khaki N-1 Heavy Deck Jacket, Non-Stenciled HPA Edition

HPA Rep

Vendor
Here are fit images of me wearing the Buzz Rickson's Heavy-Weight N-1 jacket in khaki with brown alpaca fur and without the "U. S. N." stencil on the left breast, which is an HPA exclusive. This beefier version of the N-1 will keep you toasty for many years to come, thanks to the thicker, deeper alpaca fur and the heavier-weight outer shell of corded-cotton jungle cloth.

The khaki version is the most popular of the two color options and HPA will, for the first time, offer this item in size 46 beginning this fall 2015. Reserve orders for fall 2015 are now being accepted for size 46. If size 46 interests you, it is strongly encouraged to place a reserve order ASAP; depending on how sales of size 46 go, this could be both the first and last time this size is offered. Presently, we offer sizes 38-44 and we are down to about one of each size left.

I'm wearing a size 38, which fits me quite well, I think, and which is very comfy. Most customers wouldn't go down a size from their chest measure, so I am definitely in the minority: chest 40", 5' 9" tall, waist 30", shirt sleeve 33", weight 147 lbs., lean, athletic build.

We have sizes 38R - 44R in stock. Our prices always include U. S. customs duty, 
import processing fees, currency-conversion fees and expedited shipping & insurance from the manufacturer to us in the USA.

All items that we ship to Canada are assumed by Canadian customs officials to be of U. S. origin, thus qualifying for duty-free import under NAFTA, so Canadian customers benefit greatly and should only have to pay national and provincial taxes, which are, for the most part, unavoidable and would apply to items even of Canadian origin.

You can see product details, detailed and larger images, fit tips, and product measurements on our website:

https://www.historypreservation.com...-heavy-deck-jacket-non-stenciled-hpa-edition/

_DSC0002crpadjwo2.jpg _DSC0002crpadjwo2.jpg _DSC0006crpadjwo2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24