Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz USMC HBT P-44 trousers for sale.

Behemott

New in Town
Hello,

I am selling a pair of Buzz Rickson USMC HERRINGBONE TROUSERS or P-44 Monkey Pants, No.BR40435, sized 36/34. Condition is brand NEW, with one wash.

The herringbone Twill or (HBT) feels and wears exactly like the originals and the buttons are an exact match. The fit & cut is definitely 1940's so expect a comfortable loose fit. I am no USMC expert but read that Buzz P-44 rendition is one of the closest out there.

The size is 36/34.

Measurements:
Waist: 17.25"
Front rise: 15.5"
Back rise:16"
Inseam: 34"
leg opening: 9.5"

Selling for $185.00 + shipping with tracking add more or less $25.00. I would prefer a PayPal 'Friends & Family' transaction. If not, please add 3% to the price. I have no problems with international and I can get a shipping quote (with the actual box) on demand.

The pants will be boxed carefully.

Thank you.

Buzz_P-44-01.jpg
Buzz_P-44-02.jpg
Buzz_P-44-06.jpg
Buzz_P-44-07.jpg
Buzz_P-44-08.jpg
Buzz_P-44-09.jpg
Buzz_P-44-10.jpg

marker2037

Practically Family
I like these, but I'm a 36" waist and at that measurement it's a bit small, although I think you aren't measuring it exactly correctly. What waste size do you normally wear?

Behemott

New in Town
Hi,

I am a size 34 and did go one size down. These are too big for me and are mark 36/34...

How do you need them measured...? Or how can I accommodate you?

I don't want you to regret a too tight waist...

Dany

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto